Communications Specialist, Silicon Valley, CA
PUBLIC RELATION INTERN
Forward-thinking, fast paced and innovative real estate and mortgage company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the public relations, maintain a positive company image in the press, represent them in all media, and address any questions posed to them by concerned consumers, members of the press, company investors, government agencies, and other public relations professionals. The public relations interns may also responsible for internal communication within the company.
- Creating press releases
- Gathering data upon request by the media
- Recognizing target audiences and determine ways to access them
- Running and maintaining social media channels; tracking and analyzing audience engagements about company products and brand image.
- Preparing answers to questions posed by the media
- Assisting clients to appropriately correspond with the public
- Successfully uphold a client’s public image through logos and signs
- Assisting corporate executives by crafting speeches and coordinating interviews
- Researching and assessing advertising and promotion aspects of a client company to investigate its consistency with public relation initiatives
- Contributing to fund-raising efforts by determining and contacting potential financial backers and/or applying for grants
- Organizing events to help foster good relations between clients and the media
Candidates applying for this internship should be undergraduate students or bachelor’s degrees in marketing/Public Relations/Business or Language majors.
About Pacificwide Business Group
Pacificwide Business Group Inc. (www.pacificwide.com) is a full-service real estate and mortgage company. Situated in the heart of Silicon Valley California, we are proud of providing the unmatched services to our customers in the entire Bay Area. The teams help our clients to buy their dream homes, sell their properties for better investment opportunities.The Pacificwide teams include dedicated, highly experienced real estate professionals, young staffs with area of expertise in finance, mortgage, sales, marketing, market research and analysis with multiple cultural oriental unique services. The teams are proud of helping thousands of clients across the nation, especially in Silicon Valley and Bay Area, California.