Digital Marketing Intern, Silicon Valley, CA
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Forward-thinking, fast paced and innovative real estate and mortgage company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media, website analytics, content marketing, email and texting marketing. Company is currently redesigning our websites and develop new websites and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Design, build, monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Website and social media optimization
- Brainstorm new and create growth marketing strategies
- Content marketing for real estate for getting best ROI
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
About Pacificwide Business Group
Pacificwide Business Group Inc. (www.pacificwide.com) is a full-service real estate and mortgage company. Situated in the heart of Silicon Valley California, we are proud of providing the unmatched services to our customers in the entire Bay Area. The teams help our clients to buy their dream homes, sell their properties for better investment opportunities.The Pacificwide teams include dedicated, highly experienced real estate professionals, young staffs with area of expertise in finance, mortgage, sales, marketing, market research and analysis with multiple cultural oriental unique services. The teams are proud of helping thousands of clients across the nation, especially in Silicon Valley and Bay Area, California.